Junior International UX Executive
- Responsible for optimising International digital customer experience, through monitoring and enhancing content, on site messaging, and visual merchandising rules.
- Assist in executing and analysing our International iterative testing cycle.
- Build personalised journeys based on location and consumer criteria.
- Extremely consumer centric by understanding user behaviour and personas.
- Report on personalisation, experimentation performances.
- Mange multiple objectives and deliver to a structured program.
- Assist with insights and design solutions.
- Ability to understand data insights to identify key opportunities.
- QA experiments & project deliveries and provide constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with a team of UX designers and researchers to determine priorities and goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Ecommerce UX & Delivery team, across one of the most exciting retail businesses in the UK. Reporting into the Head of UX and Digital Delivery you will be responsible for executing and monitoring our personalisation and experimentation strategies for our International digital experiences. You’ll be collaboratively working with a well-established UX and technical delivery team with experience in delivering in a fast-agile environment, consisting of UX researchers, designers, developers, data analysts, junior UX executives and program managers.
You’ll be given the opportunity to continuously optimise and personalise your hypothesis, using tools such as Google Analytics 360, Monetate and Content Square. The role will require QA of projects deliveries and continuously reporting on performances.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience +1 year in similar role.
- Good Ecommerce knowledge with an understanding of retail and Ecommerce trading.
- Portfolio of insights, experiments and experiences that have resulted in measurable improvements.
- Experienced working with UX Designers and researchers.
- Analytical and commercially minded.
- Ability to recommend and commutate ideas.
- Able to report on performances.
- Ability to react quickly based on data or trading information.
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics.
- Able to work independently and as part of an extremely collaborative team.
Senior Content Designer
Closing 8 December 2020
- Newcastle and Manchester
User Researcher - IBM CIC
Closing 25 January 2021
- IBM Design
Want more Junior International UX Executive jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.