Junior Graphic Designer
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer for one of our clients in Wrexham. They are a fast moving, entrepreneurial business, well known in their sector for their quality of products, service and expertise.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Graphic Design graduate looking to join a talented marketing team to learn and progress within.
This role will be based at the Head Office in Wrexham and will be responsible for continuing to drive marketing, brand identity and growth agenda.
- A generous staff discount of products
- Modern office environment
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Enthusiastic and highly creative
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience working on promotional materials and re-touching images.
- Photography an advantage
- Excellent organisational, communication skills and thrives on a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and in a team
- Creating outstanding product packaging design
- Creating marketing materials in line with brand identity.
- Creating fresh, innovative and on-brand material for social media platforms and the company website.
- Re-touching images
- Working together with the wider marketing team to develop and deliver national and customer specifics campaigns
If you are interested, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Trainee 3D Sculptors/Designers
Closing 23 January 2022
- Games Workshop Group plc
Closing 19 March 2022
£25,000 to 30,000 per annum
Junior Designer and Artworker
Closing 16 March 2022
- TMW Unlimited
Want more Junior Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.