Junior Graphic Designer
Are you a hardworking, self-sufficient individual with a creative flair? Can you demonstrate your ability to create stunning artwork whilst positively liaising with colleagues to collaboratively improve a company's branding and design requirements?
We are delighted to be supporting a successful business which puts people at the heart of everything they do. Based in Tamworth, this is a brand new permanent role working for a market leading supplier and innovative company.
If you are naturally creative and looking to develop your career in graphic design then please see below;
- Creating stunning artwork in partnership with the Marketing Manager and the Marketing team.
- Actively supporting with showroom marketing materials including product display designs and POS.
- Creatively supporting internal and external branding projects and processes through from concept to final artwork.
- Assisting the Marketing Team and other departments with the company website, POS, presentations, print and other graphics.
- By collaboratively working with the Marketing team, you will be involved in a range of challenging and innovative projects.
- You will colour proof, retouch images and set up artwork to print.
- Liaising with external printers you will ensure deadlines are met.
- You will actively share your input to creative meetings, developing and presenting new ideas with your colleagues and the wider team.
- As a team player you will support the Marketing Manager with any other departmental needs as and when required.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Proficient in using a PC for designing due to our network
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A clear understanding of marketing strategies and target audiences
- Virtual worlds and Inno+ (training will be provided)
- Creative flair, originality, imagination and a strong visual sense
- Strong communication and team collaborative skills.
- 1-2 years within a creative industry would be advantageous.
- A degree or college level education in Graphic Design or similar
- Competitive salary
- Free parking on site
- A day off for your birthday
- Health care benefits
- Additional annual leave days for service
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Graphics Designer- IMImobile
Closing 14 December 2021
Closing 8 December 2021
- TMW Unlimited
- Covent Garden
Trainee Assistant Designer, Graphics / Print
Closing 14 December 2021
- River Island
- £Competitive + Benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.