Junior Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Dorothy Perkins, Burton and Wallis team. You’ll be working on a wide range of customer-facing campaigns, from web design and e-marketing to traditional media advertising and marketing communications.
In the Creative team, we’re brand guardians and proud to shape the direction of every brand in the Group – we elevate products and make sure every individual brand is a fashion powerhouse. The projects and possibilities are endless because anything goes! We create connections and give each brand character so that what we put out into the world can become part of our customers’ daily lives. Everything we do is seen by millions of customers across web, social, email, campaigns, PR and events.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work and the look and feel of the Dorothy Perkins, Burton and Wallis websites & app
- Good repro and digital knowledge
- Offer new ideas clearly and effectively to the Senior Creative Team
- Concept and produce IG Stories daily – Product and Lifestyle focused
- Concept and produce e-mails
- Design/produce print marketing material and social media content
- Be responsible for the creation of design solutions to briefed projects
- Assist the UK marketing teams with design related projects
WORKING WITH US:
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe package: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (After Effects knowledge would be beneficial)
- A team player who’s happy assisting colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies
- Maintain own working area in a professional and organised manner
- Someone who always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions
WHY JOIN US:
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
Other jobs you may be interested in
Junior Commercial Licensed Packaging and Graphic Designer
Closing 17 July 2022
- Sports Direct
Closing 24 July 2022
- Rocket Products
- Kentish Town, Remote
- perm, from remote
£23000 - 25000 depending on experience
Junior Multimedia Designer
Closing 23 July 2022
- ASOS plc
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.