Junior Graphic Designer – EU Print
REPORTS TO- Senior Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting in the creation and execution of the visual identity for the Urban Outfitters brand. This includes carrying out direction from the Senior Graphic Designer, along with the rest of the Art Department team, for design and production of all facets of the Urban Outfitters brand.
This position requires a team player with a hands-on approach to support the multiple creative projects that occur within the Art Department. The Graphic Designer focuses on production and assistance to Art Department team with research, branding, print ready file preparation and presentations. This position offers opportunities for growth and creative development.
· Assist the Associate Creative Director and Senior Designer with designs for Art Department projects based on their creative direction, adjusting as needed based on criticism and advice. Includes: seasonal display, store operations, product graphics, in-house communications, branding, etc.
· Assist Senior Designer with all aspects of the various creative projects for the UO brand. File preparation, creating mock-ups, setting up presentations, gathering supplies, etc.
· Research new and efficient methods for production as needed.
· Assist in department maintenance and upkeep of server, supplies and storage areas.
INVOLVEMENT AND MOTIVATION:
· Participate in weekly meetings and critiques of work.
· Openly communicate with Senior Designer and Designers on projects and concepts for the UO brand.
· Research and gather inspiration for the visual identity of the UO brand as well as for individual projects.
· Seek opportunities within given projects and within the team to advance individual projects and the overall UO brand.
· Must be able to multitask with an awareness for timing and urgency.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction.
· Ability to delegate, multi-task and manage large scale projects.
· Ability to recognize and respond to current design, fashion and cultural trends.
· Working knowledge of MAC based design software, specifically adobe creative suite.
(web and MS Office a plus).
· 1-3 years Graphic Design experience.
· Working knowledge and understanding of print and prepress production.
Closing 11 October 2020
Closing 22 October 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £45,000 to 55,000 per annum
Want more Junior Graphic Designer – EU Print jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.