Junior Graphic Designer - Boohooman
We’re looking for a highly passionate and creative Menswear Senior Graphic designer who’s looking to push boundaries!
As a Senior graphic Designer you will be required to work closely with the Marketing and Creative Managers to support in the management of the team as well as being responsible for the delivery of high quality and innovative artwork.
Supports across project development, workflows and proactively seeks to continuously improve the creative output within the business.
Operates commercially, and maintains an overview of the ‘bigger picture’ across all areas of the range. Must be able to manage multiple projects at any one time.
All tasks and activities to be undertaken within the framework of the overall department and business goals and strategy.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain brand websites.
- Conceptualise new marketing material.
- Support the editorial, analytical, and managerial team with creative content.
- Conceptualise and produce website/e-mail templates.
- Manage print related tasks · Design/produce print related marketing material.
- Produce Company related stationery.
- Develop website layout.
- Manage the file management of the department.
- Creative approval of email design, inspiration content and social media.
- Support in department timesheets and holiday sign off.
- Review workflow/projects and make efficiencies to increase productivity.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work.
- Maintain the look and feel of the website thereafter.
- Excellent repro knowledge and digital knowledge.
- Design/produce Social Media Content.
- Offer new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of the Adobe package: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, flash · Ensure that all artwork is created effectively.
- You will be responsible for the creation of design solutions to briefed projects.
- Supporting both the UK and international marketing teams.
- Supports in the management of workflow to ensure all artwork is created efficiently and on deadline.
- Mentor junior members of the team with training and development.
- Coding knowledge required.
Business Analyst (Solution Designer)
Closing 25 November 2020
- Manchester and Newcastle
Senior Designer- Boohoo
Closing 25 November 2020
Want more Junior Graphic Designer - Boohooman jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.