Junior Graphic Designer - 12 month FTC
- You will be a key member of the Creative Team, ensuring Lipsy stays ahead of competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and web design.
- Ensure that our high quality of creative is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards of work across all briefs that flow through the creative team.
- Collaborate with Shoot and Marketing Teams to provide creative design solutions, ensuring brand consistency, across all assets and platforms including email, social media, digital/display ads, retail POS and window displays, public relation needs and other print/digital assets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to design engaging content that supports social media goals and strategies.
- Conceptualise, storyboard and create motion projects, primarily for the retail edit & social channels.
- Have a passion to share great ideas and examples of innovative digital experiences with the Design & Marketing teams.
- Have the ability to manage and work collaboratively with other team members.
- Build strong working relationships with other departments in the business including PR, Retail, HR and act as a design resource to the wider business.
- Work across our multiple brands including; Lipsy, Love & Roses and Friends like These
- Degree or similar in Graphic Design
- A good understanding of the key digital and offline channels (Social Media, Online & In-store) and understand how to effectively match the content to the audience’s experience.
- Able to manage own deadlines and work on multiple tasks.
- Good knowledge of current digital and fashion trends, whilst keeping up to date with new trends, technologies, formats and updates to social channels.
- Good understanding of typography, colour theory, layout principles, best practice and user experience.
- Able to interpret brand guidelines and design within Lipsy brand aesthetic and values.
- Understand Lipsy’s aesthetic and art direction and be able to integrate this into all visuals.
- Work with initiative, speed, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work as a team and integrate with others.
- Creative, passionate, enthusiastic and innovative nature, participating in all forms of creative discussions.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of Creative Suite and Sketch with interest in new technology, processes and developments
- Knowledge of After Effects & experience creating video/motion assets for social media
Lipsy is a young fashion brand that’s fast moving & constantly evolving to remain ahead of the style game! Bringing fresh and innovative designs that make our customers look (and feel) amazing. From ‘jeans & a nice top’ to wear everywhere knitwear and not forgetting our show-stopping occasion and bridal dresses.
Originally founded in London in 1988 we were acquired by Next in 2008 and between us we have access to an engaged audience of over 4 million consumers globally.
ABOUT SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy and Victoria's Secret products
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Hot deals and exclusive offers from over 3,500 retailers through Perks at Work
- Company performance based bonus
- Early VIP access to sale stock via Direct to Desk
- Life assurance
- Sharesave scheme
- Annual Travel Card Loan
- Sample Sales
- Fantastic L&D opportunities
- Flexi-Hour Scheme
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Commercial Product Designer
Closing 17 July 2022
- Sports Direct
Closing 24 July 2022
- Rocket Products
- Kentish Town, Remote
- perm, from remote
£23000 - 25000 depending on experience
Junior Commercial Packaging and Graphic Designer
Closing 28 May 2022
- Sports Direct
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.