Junior Fashion Editor Part Time
Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
What you’ll be doing:
Working with Junior Fashion Editors to deliver a consistent fashion message and styling handwriting across the brand, making ASOS a global fashion destination for styling inspiration.
Support the business by ensuring ideas and fashion execution of all content is consistent and supports the wider business plans and succeed in engaging our audience, inspiring and empowering them to shop.
Develop a true understanding of our international territories to ensure we reflect their voice alongside the ASOS fashion message.
Crafting a culture within the fashion team that is positive, professional and always ambitious for the department and the brand.
Working alongside Deputy Fashion and Social Editor supporting on styling social content for various platforms.
Content (site, partnerships and devices):
Directly liaise with the retail department to consistently translate the biggest stories in our shop and ensure they also reflect the wider industry and international fashion trends. Coordinate and deliver home page images and campaigns.
Concept and execute fashion stills and video content for online campaigns, social media platforms, talent collaborations, commercial and brand partnership projects. Ensuring this always reflects the freshest and most credible styling message for our 20-something fashion obsessed customers.
Provide fashion support for ad hoc content requests from press, retail, international markets, social, etc.
Alongside the Junior Fashion Editors, ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the junior aspect of the fashion department. Provide day-to-day support to the Stylists and Fashion Assistants.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- You must be a proven and talented junior fashion editor with solid shoot experience within commercial and editorial platforms - fashion magazine titles, online fashion or fashion media.
- Experience working with talent and influencers.
- Experience styling both menswear and womenswear is essential.
- Excellent contacts within the fashion and social media industry.
- A strong and robust awareness of both womenswear and menswear fashion landscape is essential at home and abroad, and the factors that contribute to making a successful online fashion destination.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of our 20-something fashion obsessed customer.
- Exceptional organisational skills are key to this role, as is the ability to coordinate multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team and strong prioritising skills.
- Professional with strong communication skills, the ability to confidently communicate at all levels of the business.
- Dedication and ambition for the brand is essential.
Studio Head of Technology
Closing 10 January 2020
start February 2020
- Verizon Media
- temp, temp to perm
App Store Editor - Games, UK & Ireland
Closing 11 January 2020
Want more Junior Fashion Editor Part Time jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Production Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.