Junior Editor / Motion Graphics Operator
Introduction to Green Bullet:
This is a truly exciting opportunity to fulfil an essential role at the fast growing social content house Green Bullet. You’ll be based at our post production facility within the vibrant Brick Lane and Spitalfields area.
Green Bullet is born from mother company Irresistible Films which has been creating quality content for brands and agencies globally since 2007.
Green Bullet has been operational for about five years and fulfils a highly sought after role in the market for balls out, no nonsense, social content production.
This role is for an editor/motion graphics operator primarily for branded social content. You’ll be working on a huge variety of film projects for clients of all types. The post-production team consists of around five operators, each with specialities. You will be working under your line manager, the Head of Content on a day to day basis. Monday mornings you will meet with the wider team where agendas for the week are established. No two days will be the same within this fast paced industry. The right applicant will be a perfect addition to the fun, dynamic and adaptable team and will use their proven experience to best tackle every opportunity.
To be considered for the Editor/Motion Graphics Operator role, it is essential that you are, driven, flexible, organised and creative and that you have the following essential skills:
- An editing and a motion graphics showreel that demonstrates quality work for brand clients.
- A high level of proficiency with Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects, Photoshop.
- Experience with colour correction and basic grading.
- The ability to tell a story through editing that has both style and clarity.
- A strong eye for graphic design and attention to detail.
- A Minimum of 1 year proven experience working with commercial clients.
- Excellent file and folder organisation.
- Strong time management skills for hitting deadlines.
- A client friendly attitude and be able to operate swiftly under pressure sometimes attended by client and director.
- Adobe Illustrator.
- Da Vinci Resolve.
- Cinema 4D.
- Sound Design.
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am - 6:00pm Full Time.
28 days holiday.
Content Production Manager
Closing 13 December 2020
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Marketing Copywriter (German language skills) #lux #fashion
Closing 3 January 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- £100 to 120 /day
Want more Junior Editor / Motion Graphics Operator jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Production Designer jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.