Junior Digital / Web DesignerThis job listing has expired
Web designer - In-House - £21,000-£25,000
An opportunity for a junior digital designer or junior web designer to join the content team of a valued industry expert in the Legal and Humanitarian sector.
With the support of the Senior Web Designer and Creative Director, we are looking for an ambitious, talented junior digital designer looking for a step up in their career.
Designing everything from microsites, web pages, email campaigns, to engaging videos! Let the creativity flow!
- As a Junior Web Designer, you will be responsible for the delivery of engaging customer-facing content: from web design, video content and online marketing materials
- Work closely with the design team (Senior Web designer, Copy Writers and Creative Director)
- This role requires strong knowledge of photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of using HTML/CSS and CMS Systems
- As the Digital Designer you are confident taking briefs and pushing the creative
- You are consistently driving to define and discover new ways to attract audiences
- You are passionate about design and are happiest when taking a brief and executing a campaign across multiple digital touch points
- As Digital Designer you are confident across the full Adobe Creative Suite
- You have some knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS (Content Management Systems)
- You have strong design aesthetic skills and a competent understanding of current design trends, with a portfolio that supports this
- Great at multi-tasking
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Executive (Full-Time / Permanent)
Closing 10 June 2018
- £30,983 p/a
Art Director, London
Closing 12 June 2018
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.