Junior Digital Developer for Beyond Luxury MediaThis job listing has expired
Beyond Luxury Media is a handcrafted and innovative media company dedicated to creating industry-changing marketplaces for the high-end travel market. We believe in building passionate communities and providing a dynamic forum where travel innovation and artistry are discussed and celebrated. We are currently looking for a Junior Digital Developer to support all Beyond Luxury Media digital requests working alongside the digital team and creative department.
- Design and develop online content and website features on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with Digital Designer on Wordpress updates and requests across all BLM online content.
- Support the design and build of various microsites for specific campaigns and sub-events.
- Provide design support to the marketing teams for social media channels, banners and other online digital communications.
- Keep up to date with all digital trends & emerging digital solutions that can be applied to BLM events.
Key Skills, Attributes and Abilities:
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Able to bring new ideas to the table and initiate better practice to existing systems.
- Genuine interest and passion for all digital technologies.
- Self Starter and be able to learn quickly.
- Good understanding of digital and marketing best practice.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Excellent time management.
- Attention to detail and deadlines is essential.
- Breadth of thinking across multiple channels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the company.
- Positive approach to team building.
- Willing to travel if required.
Background Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience working within a fast-paced digital or integrated agency would be beneficial.
- Experience with Wordpress - ideally with customising themes would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience with PHP, MySQL would be beneficial but no essential.
- Knowledge in PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Photography/video experience would be beneficial.
- Experience delivering multiple projects on time and on budget.
- An understanding and wider interest in media, design, social media, digital marketing.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Digital Artworker - Ted Baker
Closing 5 October 2017
- Ted Baker
- Competitive Package
Senior Back-End Engineer (TweetDeck) - Twitter
Closing 25 October 2017
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.