Junior Digital Designer
Sparks are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join our award winning team. This is a hybrid role with up to two days a week in our Sheffield office and the flexibility to work the rest of the week from home. If you are an enthusiastic digital designer and are looking for a place to really develop and further your career this is the role for you!
What you will deliver:
You will work alongside our UX designer and web developers to create award winning and industry leading digital projects. You will bring a passion for digital design and a natural hunger for the latest trends and developments, and will look to bring these into your work. Your day to day duties will include translating briefs and concepts into digital design and online experiences. Prototyping user journey’s, email design and art working digital assets. You’ll be supported in the development of your role in an energetic and rewarding environment.
What we can offer you:
In this role, you will be joining a really supportive team who are passionate about your learning and development and are committed to career development through coaching, mentorship and development planning.
We offer a competitive salary, as well as:
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Excellent benefits including contributory pension, life cover, healthcare, holiday buying, volunteer days, cycle to work scheme, plus much more
- Training and Development opportunities including a wealth of training in our e-learning library and the opportunity to extend your learning via accredited qualifications to enhance your career both horizontally and vertically
- Flexible working location, including access to a huge network of office locations, UK wide
- Fun, dynamic team of professionals in a values led organisation
Who we are looking for:
- Experience working in Digital Design
- Demonstrable working expertise in the following design software:
- Adobe Creative Suite - XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Miro
- Work collaboratively with the Creative team and wider Sparks team to create work of the highest quality
- Ensure the highest quality throughout a project in order to deliver an industry leading product
- Actively contribute to creative innovation sessions
- Work with internal and external clients to support their business needs
Who we are:
Sparks are part of Capita, we are an award winning creative communications consultancy, specialising in employee and financial communications in the workplace. We work with our clients to design and deliver informative and engaging campaigns; they embrace new technology and emerging platforms, with targeted and relevant content that collectively drive interest and impact.
What to do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We’re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you’d like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please contact us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 2 August 2023
- Adecco Global IM
£26,000 to 27,000 per annum
Junior Designer - Kidswear
Closing 1 August 2023
Assistant Designer, Jewellery
Closing 31 July 2023
- Alexander McQueen
Want more Junior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.