Junior Digital Designer
At Frasers Group we’re rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we’re serving our consumers with the world’s best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we’re elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers, and GAME.
As a Junior Digital Designer at Frasers Group you will be joining a team driven by the growth of our digital channel. We’re looking for a motivated Designer to develop and deliver premium digital content across the Frasers Group’s multiple online channels.
You will be responsible for supporting the other Digital Designers by designing, uploading, and scheduling content on the lifestyle ecommerce sites across the group, designing and building newsletters, assisting on bigger digital projects for the brands, and maintaining and improving the ecommerce sites. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An eye for detail coupled with a creative flair is a must
- Working closely with the Digital Design team as well as the wider Frasers Group teams including Category, Content Editors, Marketing and Development.
- Email design - our emails cover everything from Sale and promotions to new product launches and brand campaigns
- Creating assets and content for email marketing campaigns and social media posts
- Creating internal assets such as media decks, presentations, and proposals
- Building daily emails within our email marketing platform and existing templates
- Ensuring all work is consistent with brand guidelines
- Degree in a design or digital based discipline
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically XD and Photoshop
- Organisation, teamwork and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task, work
- at pace and to tight deadlines
- An understanding of email marketing and the customer journey
- Exposure to email design, and using an email marketing platform
- Experience in motion graphics and video editing is desirable
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused.
Other jobs you may be interested in
User Researcher Internship
Closing 4 April 2023
- Siemens plc
Entry Assistant Designer - Menswear Footwear
Closing 1 April 2023
- ASOS plc
Closing 4 April 2023
- Paper & Pixels
- Brighton / Remote
- perm, remote
Want more Junior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.