Junior Digital Designer
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for supporting the Ecommerce Digital Designer in producing all visual content across websites and ecommerce marketing channels to deliver a relevant and engaging customer experience, maximise conversion and drive sales.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Digital Designers to design visually compelling assets and content for use across our global responsive websites.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Marketing team to deliver engaging and consistent content for email, affiliates, re-targeting, social media, and display advertising channels.
- Learn to create designs that respond beautifully to all devices whilst demonstrating a user-centric approach.
- Learn to create digital creative & front-end content that is on brand, accessible, useable & meets best practice standards.
- Design internal digital communication materials and presentations to support the wider business needs on an ad hoc basis.
- Conduct continual analysis of competitor activity both onsite and across digital marketing channels, as well as the key market trends.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven experience working in a Web Design role within a retail ecommerce environment or luxury brand.
- Creative and graphic design skills with the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of brand identity ideally within a luxury market.
- Applications should include portfolios that showcase a selection of work.
- Knowledge and experience of Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and InDesign.
- Ability to deliver to strict deadlines within a fast paced retail environment essential.
- Pixel perfect attention to detail and a sense of pride and ownership over quality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Entry Assistant Designer - Menswear Footwear
Closing 1 April 2023
- ASOS plc
Closing 4 April 2023
- Paper & Pixels
- Brighton / Remote
- perm, remote
User Researcher Internship
Closing 4 April 2023
- Siemens plc
Want more Junior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.