Junior Digital Designer
Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands.
We’re reimagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation.
Finding the fearless:
To stay ambitious, we need a Project Coordinator who will embrace our heritage as we look to elevate our future. We’re looking for candidates who see the possible in impossible; those who are open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for our business. Our people are passionate about the business and their area of expertise – whether that’s luxury fashion buying or sportswear analytics.
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading multi-brand retailers who are continuously expanding their property portfolio. There is no time for hesitation as you will have the chance to really make an impact on interior fit out projects ranging from 5,000sq.ft up to a 100,000sq.ft.
The Junior Digital Designer will be joining a team driven by the growth of the digital channel, and its importance in the company’s road map. We’re looking for a motivated designer to develop and deliver premium digital content across the Frasers Group’s multiple online channels.
As Junior Digital Designer you will be responsible for supporting the Digital Design team by designing & building weekly newsletters, design & scheduling bi-weekly content on the lifestyle ecommerce sites across the group, as well as supporting the marketing team in creating engaging campaign assets across our digital channels. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An eye for detail coupled with a creative flair is also a must!
- You will be working closely with the digital design team as well as the wider Frasers Group teams including Category, Content Editors, Marketing and Development.
- Email design - our emails cover everything from Sale and promotions to new product launches and brand campaigns - all of which need to be creative and engaging, whilst remaining consistent within our brand and guidelines.
- Design support with creating assets and content for email marketing campaigns and social media posts
- Work closely with the Digital Designers to develop new email templates, styling and functionality
- Assisting the team by creating internal assets such as media decks, presentations and proposals
- Building daily emails within our email marketing platform and existing templates
- Proofing own work before seeking sign off
- Ensuring all work is consistent with brand guidelines
- Responding quickly to reactive briefs
- Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by management from time to time
- Degree level education in a design or digital based discipline
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically XD and Photoshop (Experience with Figma would also be advantageous)
- Able to work as part of a team and collaborate with others
- Excellent communication and time management
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task, work at pace and to tight deadlines
- An understanding of email marketing in general, and the customer journey
- Previous experience in email design, and using an email marketing platform would be an advantage
- Experience in motion graphics and video editing would be desirable
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
Think without limits and take the team with you:
You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for the business.
Own it and back it:
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence.It’s important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
Not hesitate and act with purpose:
You will ask for forgiveness – not permission. You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects acting both decisively and instinctively without support from managers.
Be commercial and customer-focused:
You will be creative and analytical, balancing big picture trends and detailed commercial performance. You will have a forensic commercial mindset, always considering the commercial impact of any decision.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 28 October 2021
- £29,924 per annum
Closing 15 November 2021
start 22nd November 2021
- A+C Studios
- £18,000 to 28,000 per annum
Junior Digital Designer
Closing 20 December 2021
- Urban Outfitters
Want more Junior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.