Junior Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
One of the world's leading media and content organisations is looking for a Junior Digital Designer.
This organization is an award-winning employer who are recognised globally for their authority, integrity and accuracy. They provide a broad range of essential services, including content, comment, data, analysis and events, to the growing audience of internationally minded business people.
The Brand & Design team works across the company’s portfolio producing print, digital, video and animated creative whilst developing and protecting the brand. Part of this department, the Commercial Designers work with sales and audience marketing teams providing high quality design services creating co-branded campaigns and collateral to the front line sale functions.
The Junior Digital Designer supports the Head of Commercial Design responsible for the creation and delivery of outstanding sales collateral ensuring mock-ups, co-branded campaign collateral and decks have a strong brand consistency.
The Junior Digital Designer reports to and works alongside the Head of Commercial Design, as well as working under supervision from Creative Director. They also need to be able to work independently across multiple projects that at times can have a quick turnaround.
The role requires strong digital skills and awareness of the latest digital trends.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide mock-ups, infographics and other collateral to assist with pitches and proposals
- Implement print and digital [desktop and mobile] campaigns
- Design campaign reports for Audience Marketing, Campaign Planning and Commercial Strategy & Insight teams
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong digital skills: working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver. Knowledge of After Effects is desirable but not essential
- Ability to seamlessly implement campaign collateral across print and digital
- Can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Recognised design qualification e.g. BA, BFA etc or equivalent
- Awareness of current digital trends and ability to interpret those into new creative executions
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Designer - Impact
Closing 19 May 2018
Designer @ Manning Gottlieb OMD
Closing 3 May 2018
- OmnicomMediaGroup UK
- Depending on experience
Want more Junior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.