Junior Digital Designer
With over 60 years of fashion retailing experience, River Island is one of the most well-known and loved brands on the High Street.
At River Island we are renowned for our stylish, affordable fashion. The unique touches we bring to our collections help us standout from the rest of the High Street. Our customers can always rely on us for great going-out looks and occasion wear, amazing denim and fabulous bags and shoes. We pride ourselves on being the perfect store to pick up everything you need for a brand new head-to-toe look.
At River Island we always aim to bring new and original fashion to you, with great design at the heart of everything we create. Almost all of our products are designed in-house and, as we have one of the largest design teams on the High Street, we are proud that we can deliver fabulous new fashion in-store and online for you every single week.
With over 350 stores across the UK, Ireland and internationally throughout Asia, the Middle East and Europe, as well as six dedicated online sites operating in four currencies, it’s time to get shopping!
River Island has an exciting opportunity for a new Junior Digital Designer to join their Ecommerce team. This role will report to the Design Manager, and support the digital design team through the creation of artwork for the fully responsive website, River Island apps & marketing channels.
We are looking for a passionate Junior Digital Designer with a strong creative flair to join our innovative design team. The candidate should be able to push the boundaries with their design skills to help us stay ahead of the game.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering highly creative designs, which could include emails, homepages, blog posts, social graphics, branding & packaging and marketing content.
- Support senior designer’s on top line concepts.
- Ability to receive direction from the design team in order to develop concepts through to finished design.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, photographers & stylists, copywriters and the content team on creative ideas.
- Create high quality and accurate design & artwork, whilst maintaining the brand guidelines.
- Prepare designs for the web and CMS systems.
- Ability to prepare work in a thorough and timely manner, keeping all projects on schedule.
- Push the boundaries with design, to ensure River Island is a leader on the high street.
Desirable Key Skills:
- Minimum of one year’s design experience, ideally in a fashion environment.
- Passionate about fashion, digital and creative design.
- Ambitious, keen and willing to learn.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe creative suite.
- Work effectively on your own initiative as well as within a team structure.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to think quickly, plan, organise and prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Communicate clearly, accurately and confidently.
- Attention to detail.
Closing 19 June 2019
- Concourse Display Management Pte Ltd
- £23,000 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 15 June 2019
- Depending on Experience
Want more Junior Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.