Junior Digital Designer for Joy GroupThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a pixel perfect junior digital designer to join our eCommerce team. You'll need a keen eye for graphic design, photography, typography and appreciate the fine balance between visual design and usability. An interest in fashion and e-commerce is a must and you should ideally have a degree or equivalent qualification in a design related subject and 1-2 years experience in an in-house or agency environment.
• To create visually compelling content for joythestore.com - including the homepage, landing pages, and banners
• Design and preparation of HTML e-mails
• Creating imagery to be used across social media and the JOY blog
• Expert in Illustrator and Photoshop
• Thorough working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience with Magento eCommerce Platform To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio showcasing examples of your best work to
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Product Designer (User Experience) - Spotify
Closing 8 February 2018
Closing 9 February 2018
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.