Junior Digital Designer - FashionThis job listing has expired
My client is a fun, award winning, forward-thinking retail/ecommerce company who have been established for well over 60 years. They have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries. They now have an rare opportunity for a Junior Digital Designer to work within the design Team.
Working closely with the Lead Designer, your main responsibility would be to produce newsletters and regular site updates.
* Design responsive newsletters templates
* Source and develop regular content for posting onto social media sites, including updates, sales promotions and campaigns, blog features; ensuring information is presented accurately and in a creative/engaging format;
* Create weekly blog posts, including product features and other industry relevant content;
* Update content on the web websites;
* Creation and distribution of weekly newsletters;
* Edit photo content for use on our online channels;
To be successful you will need to:
* Have relevant degree or professional qualification, some commercial experience is preferable;
* Be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload;
* Have a keen eye for design, an interest in fashion is desirable:
* Have hands-on CRM/ Email Marketing experience;
* Proficiency with industry standard software (Adobe Creative Suite)
* Have working experience with HTML and CSS;
* A strong portfolio, demonstrating fundamentals of newsletter / UI design principles, and a ton of creativity is a must!
The company offers an amazing opportunity to work with some of the worlds most luxurious brands, ongoing training and development and a creative atmosphere!
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to: and I'll get in touch!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Graphic Designer - The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa)
Closing 11 November 2017
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Creative Director for The Sofa and Chair Company
Closing 11 November 2017
- The Sofa And Chair Company
- London (West)
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Want more Junior Digital Designer - Fashion jobs?
Want to find more Retail Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.