Junior Digital Designer - Emails
More about the role:
At New Look, everything we do is for the love of fashion. Without following that core belief, we wouldn’t be where we are now. But, what else does it take to be one of the biggest brands on the UK’s high street? We think that it comes down to our employees–and our mission to be the go-to destination for men’s, women’s and teen’s clothing and accessories.
Our motto? We keep it simple. We are brave. We care. We act with pace. We take responsibility. That’s the New Look way. If that sounds like you, we’d like to have you on our team! We’re always searching for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to take New Look to exciting places.
About the role:
As a Junior Digital Designer, you will be creative and confident whilst working within a fast-paced environment and be reactive with your workload as the needs of the business changes. You’ll have a strong eye for detail and innovation which will allow you to push design boundaries and challenge the norm. You must show the ability to explore a range of ideas and have a good understating of homepage and CRM before demonstrating a design decision through all given projects.
Daily responsibilities will include designing marketing emails, updating site furniture, working on weekly homepage updates (UK & International markets) and assisting the team with general ad hoc duties.
You must have a can-do positive attitude and follow the briefs set by the wider team whilst keeping track of your time management as ensure all deadlines are consistently met.
- 1 year Digital Design industry experience, preferably within fashion.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Good communication.
- Confident to show initiative.
- Good time management and can work with pace.
- Clear understanding of seasonal brand handwriting, tone of voice and style guide and applying it to all seasonal artworks.
- Delivering multichannel, innovative and compelling designs.
- Communicating with the relevant departments to ensure all stakeholders are regularly updated on a projects progress.
Why New Look?
Our internal career progression is celebrated and encouraged. Plus, we offer bonus schemes, season ticket loans, a huge staff discount of 40% and amazing deals across a number of different businesses.
If you’re still not convinced:
• You’ll receive monthly privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy 25% off – spread the love!
• Grab yourself a bargain at our quarterly sample sales – when the discount isn’t enough!
• Receive 24/7 access to the Retail Trust, a confidential and independent service for people in retail – because your mental health is important to us!
• Agile working environment - we have open break out spaces and state of the art coffee and tea stations throughout our offices – we know the importance of a diverse environment!
Still want to be a New Looker? We guessed you would! Apply now to find out more.
Senior UX Designer, Waitrose Digital Development
Closing 27 October 2019
- John Lewis
- £44,200 to 62,500 p/a
Closing 15 November 2019
start January 2020
- GQ Design
Want more Junior Digital Designer - Emails jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.