Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Seeking an innovative and ambitious Junior Designer to join our Creative Team. In this role, the Junior Designer will assist in designing emails, online marketing content and landing pages, as well as some print assets. An ability to work efficiently with collaborators and execute designs based on a strategic direction is key. A positive attitude and passion for design would be a perfect addition to the team.
- The Junior Designer supports the senior team members and Art Directors with all campaign projects from concept and competitive research (including creation of photo-shoot support documents), presentations (including mood boards & image presentations) and 360-degree design implementations.
- An ideal Candidate should be passionate about the fashion space and can effectively combine photography, typography and motion, creating fascinating interactive experiences that contribute to the evolution of the site design, customer experience and brand projection.
- Flexibility and an interest in creative collaboration between multidisciplinary teams will be essential to help support the brand’s creation of innovative multi-tiered campaigns.
- An ability to execute digital and print design production of approved design work based on a strategic direction is key,including design of site, emails, online marketing content, as well as some print assets.
- A positive attitude and passion for design would be a perfect addition to the team.
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are a must.
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Must be an outstanding designer with a clear grasp of layout, typography and hierarchy.
- Fashion, marketing and/or e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Exceptional Skills in the Adobe Creative Suite. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign are required.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design is a plus.
- After Effects & motion design a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V.
UX Designer - Digital Workplace
Closing 27 February 2020
- American Express
- New York
Senior Graphic Designer
Closing 26 February 2020
- Monster Energy
Want more Junior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.