We require a Junior Designer for a leading integrated creative agency specialising in fashion and lifestyle brands.
They're looking for a brilliant designer to take their 1st step to deliver breakthrough through-the-line creative work for a major UK fashion brand.
It requires a keen interest in fashion - brands, models, photographers & best-in-class campaigns. After your first year you’ll feel immensely proud of the broad portfolio you have built - covering everything from far-reaching ATL campaigns to stand-out retail POS and innovative social content that stops their audience scrolling.
The role is exceptionally broad, but from day one will include:
- assisting the art directors in sourcing image and filmic references.
- keeping a keen-eye on the most exciting campaigns, trends & innovations in the advertising, social, digital, tech & design sphere and share with the wider creative teams.
- Pre and posh-shoot visuals, showing how the art direction rolls-out across online and offline channels, including OOH/DOOH, press, digital banners, paid social, in-store POS & owned digital channels.
- pre-production prep for shoots.
- planning and shooting flat-lays for social.
- broaden your knowledge with photographers, directors, set designers and more.
What you’ll need:
- a true pro when it comes to Photoshop and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of either Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro or After Effects and an appetite to to become an expert.
- a basic understanding of Keynote and an eagerness to create slick presentation decks.
- some photography skills for shooting flat-lays and social content.
The agency are keen to give you the opportunity to see what role you would like to grow into by working with different professionals within the team.
To apply, please attach a copy of your CV and folio.
Global Digital Designer
Closing 13 August 2019
Closing 9 August 2019
- Beyond The Book
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Junior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.