We are Text100 London.
Welcome to the agency where creative is crucial -- not a condiment -- and friendships flourish alongside careers.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative Junior Designer to join our growing creative team.
About our Creative team
Our studio in Holborn is always busy working with the likes of Pizza Hut, RedBull, Vodafone, Nespresso and Coca-Cola; so you’ll need to be comfortable thinking on your feet as you jump from one project to the next. Helping to visualise our pitch-winning ideas, develop campaign concepts and design next level proposals, you’ll be hands-on all the way. But you won’t be alone.
This is a great opportunity to join our creative team. As a Junior Designer, you’ll be able to flex your design muscles using the skills you’ve developed. We’re looking for someone with a phenomenal eye for detail to support our teams in generating and developing new client opportunities, with scope in the future to work across other areas of the business.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys working with a team, takes pride in their work and is keen to support Text100’s continued success.
You will have:
- A relevant design degree.
- 12+ months experience in a design agency, or equivalent preferable, not a must.
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional layout and typographic understanding.
- Understanding of the design process, from concepting to final delivery
- Hawk-eyed attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint. Additional software skills will be a real bonus.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to share your ideas and challenge the norm.
- Intelligent and concise communication of your ideas.
- Working with our internal teams to put together top level creative proposals and pitch-winning presentations.
- Visualising ideas with mock-ups that fire clients’ imaginations.
- Managing your time efficiently to ensure deadlines are met.
- Developing a strong understanding of our internal brand and the brands we work with.
- Understanding and responding to client briefs.
- Being a player in the creative process.
- Presenting your work and ideas internally, including being present and taking an active role in company brainstorms, and being proactive in sharing your ideas and experience.
- Supporting the design team in producing assets.
- Being aware of and responding to trends in design culture.
For over 35 years we’ve helped clients disrupt existing markets and navigate new ones. We’ve grown into an international agency working closely together to deliver the most inspiring work for the world’s most important brands.
Our culture is one of our top priorities. We are creative, collaborative, passionate and brave. We work hard but never take ourselves too seriously. From our weekly Happy Hour and flexible work schedules to unlimited holiday, private healthcare and flexible benefits, we take good care of our people and make sure they’re excited about coming to work.
Artworker for RNLI
Closing 27 December 2018
- part time
- £25 to 30 p/a
Closing 5 January 2019
- Curvy Kate Ltd
- Competitive Salary
Want more Junior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.