- Responsible for the design and layout of the advertising pages featured within all the magazines using the CMS and InDesign .
- Design advertisements.
- Design of double- and single-page features within the magazines.
- Design inhouse material.
- Liaising with clients for supplied artwork or for details which they wish to include within their advert.
- Ensure that all paid advertisements are placed into the magazine before it is sent to print.
- Responsible for 'PinkPages' ensuring that all required entries are included and categorised in the correct section as well as making sure entries adhere to the style of the directory.
- Log all booking forms.
- Good knowledge of magazine/newspaper industry preferred but not essential.
- Quick learner with a memory like a sponge.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong work ethic as deadlines are tight.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to work as part of a small, young and friendly team in a fast pace environment.
- Good time management and organised.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Flexible with time to ensure deadlines are met and to respond to the situation in the office.
- Good command of English grammar, spelling and comprehension.
- InDesign, Photoshop, Word & Excel (spreadsheet) experience preferred.
- Attention to detail essential.
Closing 19 October 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- East Sussex
- perm, from remote
Mid-weight Graphic Designer
Closing 14 October 2020
- GAMA Healthcare
- £30,000 to 34,000 per annum
Want more Junior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.