Junior Designer- Nasty Gal
This is completed with clear understanding of the Nasty Gal customer and to support the commercial targets of the organization.
• Research for Seasonal Trends. including colour, key shapes, details, catwalks, prints and graphics.
• Complete fast trade reaction reports / boards in line with team requirements.
• Collate and distribute fabric and trim sourcing packs.
• Liaise and visit supply bases in line with business requirements.
• Build and maintain external supplier relationships.
• Put together annotated spec sheets suitable for factory development.
• Follow up sample developments keeping track of progress.
• Build and maintain close links with the buying and design team, as well as the technical department and external sources.
• Liaises with and visit UK and offshore suppliers in person as required.
• To be flexible regarding international travel to oversee developments.
• Support the design/product team across all product areas both woven and soft jersey.
• Support the design/product team during and in preparation of presentations and meetings.
• Alongside design team members collate business wide trend packs – including taxonomy sheets, mood boards, colour, key shapes, catwalk updates.
• Design main ranges working closely with the product team.
• Design into fast reaction in season trends.
• Design into press and collaboration ranges as required.
• Deliver results within specified time frames in line with business requirements. Utilising time management skills across varied lead times.
• Update sample development logs and trackers.
• Keep accurate records of developments actioned within team product areas in conjunction with senior team members.
Senior Designer- Boohoo
Closing 21 November 2020
Senior Designer- Boohoo
Closing 15 November 2020
Want more Junior Designer- Nasty Gal jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Design Assistant jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Textile Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.