Junior Designer, ITV Studios
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment is known for its expertise in distributing shows which attract large global audiences with significant commercial potential. It is the home of licensing for some of the most powerful TV formats in the world including the number 1 entertainment brand The Voice and its spin-offs like The Voice Kids and The Voice Senior, the fast-growing global sensation Love Island; Hell’s Kitchen, Come Dine With Me, The Four, I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here, Four Weddings, I Love My Country and The Chase.
We partner with our clients to monetize content through a number of different ways, including brand licensing, merchandising, commercial integration and digital and social activity.
This role entails:
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join our Global Entertainment, Brand and Licensing Department in this new, permanent position. In this key role, you will support the team with the creation, development and implementation of a variety of design materials. From marketing and sales collateral to brand decks, best practice decks and sponsorship guidelines to creating concepts for retailers and licensees to aid the pitch process.
You’ll report to the Global Creative Services Manager, and will work closely to ensure that all product developed by licensees is inline with the brand guidelines, and in accordance with the rights they have been granted. This role will involve initiating, building and maintaining excellent working relationships with internal and third party licensors across a wide range of properties.
This is an exciting junior position within the design team, and will best suit candidates who have a strong, working knowledge of design programmes including the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Creating pitch decks to assist on the business development of our properties.
- Design mood boards to help the sales process with licensees and retailers.
- Design and produce presentational materials and B2B marketing assets to be used by the licensing sales team.
- Build and maintain key relationships with licensees and agents to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Brief licensees on the ITV style guide to ensure a strong understanding of available creative assets.
- Manage and develop multi-category product submissions from concept art stage through to final production samples.
- Maintain and update imagery within the brand decks.
- Ensure all administration, filing and documentation is archived efficiently and that accurate records are kept.
- Ad hoc design projects.
- Previous experience of working in a similar design role within the creative industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of using a Mac in a professional setting, with design programme skills (Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader, we have committed to interview all candidates with a disability whose application meets the *minimum criteria for the role above.
*There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
- Experience in licensing, design and creative product development within a consumer products environment is highly desirable.
- The ability to work creatively within a brief and give clear design direction to licensees where needed.
- A methodical, highly organised approach to work. The willingness to follow the departmental procedures to ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business, building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Strong attention to detail in design and written material.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to help foster our culture of openness and collaboration.
What we can offer:
We offer a competitive salary and 5 weeks’ holiday on top of public holidays, plus the option to buy more. Other benefits include annual bonus plan, life assurance cover, and interest-free season-ticket loans, an opportunity to buy ITV shares, and the chance to join pension, health insurance, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 14 March 2022
- Reckitt Benckiser
£Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Closing 19 March 2022
£25,000 to 30,000 per annum
Junior Designer and Artworker
Closing 16 March 2022
- TMW Unlimited
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.