Junior Designer CRM
About The Role:
Based out of our Manchester creative hub, you’ll join the CRM design team that’s focused on creating the best customer retention experience.
You’ll deliver inspiring email designs and be a key player in shaping, evolving, and pushing creative standards to deliver a best-in-class brand, customer, and commercial experience.
With a great eye for detail and a genuine passion for design you’ll work collaboratively on creative content across the stream, helping guide and develop it’s potential.
Great communication skills are essential and the ability to tackle every aspect of projects from start to finish is a must.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing:
- Designing email marketing campaigns that drive new content using responsive design and utilising data to inform decisions.
- Bring products to life with animation to create gifs for use in email marketing and help drive engagement.
- When required, work closely with copywriters, developers and stakeholders to understand project objectives, assist in the creation of concepts and produce highly engaging artwork.
- Stay on top of current trends, best practices, and new technologies in email design.
A Few Things About You:
- Minimum 1 years experience.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with some experience of working within a creative team.
- Has skills in animation to bring products to life to drive engagement.
- Is able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi task effectively, taking accountability for your own work.
- Obsesses about the detail and has a huge passion for delivering quality work.
- Demonstrates strong layout, design and typography skills.
- Displays a good understanding of responsive design and UX methodologies.
- Takes an interest in advancements in technology and techniques in design, taking inspiration from industry leaders and encouraging development and collaboration within the team.
ESSENTIAL SOFTWARE SKILLS - Strong:
- After Affects
ESSENTIAL SOFTWARE SKILLS - Good
- Microsoft Office
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 20 November 2021
- Creative Resource
- £20,000 to 23,000 per annum
Closing 20 November 2021
- AO World PLC
Closing 20 December 2021
- Leeds / Flexible Remote
- perm, from remote
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.