Calling all aspiring Junior Designers/Artworkers! We’ve got a great junior position available at our busy in-house design team.
Lyons Presentations Group have designed and supplied fundraising and promotional merchandise since 1987. The group includes the leading charity sector fundraising merchandise brands Rocket Charities and event wear company The Charity Clothing Company. The group also includes the long established and leading suppliers of bespoke promotional merchandise - Rocket Badge Company and Rocket Bags.
Lyons is a ISO9001 (quality) certificated company and SEDEX member, adhering to the strictest ethical and environmental standards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative junior designer/artworker with at least 1-2 years’ experience to work closely with our studio manager, and designer in a fast-paced studio environment on well-known existing brands and exciting new ones. It will be a great opportunity to work in the promotional merchandise design industry, and with excellent long-term prospects to learn and grow.
Training will be provided but the candidate will ideally already be competent in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop, as you will be responsible for creating artworks and visuals for a variety of fundraising and promotional merchandise products, including badges, bags, clothing and event wear.
The role will be office based with the option to work from home 1 day a week after a 3-month probationary period.
This is NOT a Website designer or UI/UX design position.
- A good working knowledge of Photoshop and especially Illustrator as we do a lot of or designs/drawings using this software.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- Hunger to learn and develop.
- Ability to work productively with our Account Managers and their highly valued customers.
- Attention to detail and motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
- Ability to quickly learn new techniques and processes within a specialised field.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to multi-task while working to deadlines, whilst maintaining a professional approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to come in for an interview, and to also spend 1 hour to work on a small project in the design studio.
- Those that are then shortlisted would then be asked to attend a brief interview with our Managing Director.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Junior Graphic Designer
Closing 29 August 2022
- White Stuff
Junior Ecommerce Designer / Artworker
Closing 22 August 2022
- Estee Lauder
Assistant Graphic & Print Designer - Womenswear - Next Sourcing
Closing 8 July 2022
Want more Junior Designer/Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.