Junior Design Intern for Mellor & SmithThis job listing has expired
SHIT HOT JUNIOR DESIGNER
Everyone in the agency is a creative (even the developers) and we aim to keep it that way, so we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer.
The studio is pretty small so you’ll get opportunities to be part of different projects. We all muck in to make it happen so you need you to be keen to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and help the studio solve problems on the fly.
Everyone gets their round of tea in throughout the day. Pantone 722C only.
Who We Are
We’re a small team of designers, editors and developers (currently 7 of us) near the Southbank, founded in 2008 to be different with every decision we make. Clients put their prized assets in our hands to mould, develop and evolve so we have to be on our game every day. We work with those clients across 3 main disciplines brand, video and everything digital.
Yorkshire tea + London beer = World class creative
Your Must Have’s
– The best ideas (ideas are everything)
– Good working knowledge of Adobe CS. Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign (AE or Prem is a Brucie Bonus)
– Want to roll your sleeves up as part of a small creative team
– Understand the bigger picture and have the determination to focus on the details to take something from good to great
How to Apply
1. With the subject line “Junior designer at the best agency in the world”
1. Answer the following 5 questions:
2.1. Is a Jaffa Cake a biscuit or a cake?
2.2. Stark’s or Targaryens?
2.3. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
2.4. Where do the best ideas start?
2.5. Are you a storyteller or a designer?
3. Include your 4 best pieces of work. 4 PDF’s or links only and your CV.
4. Send your application no later than midnight 13th January 2018.
Role: Junior Design Intern (Potential to become permanent)
Applications by: Midnight 13th January 2018
Salary: Unpaid - Costs/Expenses Covered
Start date: Immediate
Location: Print Rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Designer @ Manning Gottlieb OMD
Closing 3 May 2018
- OmnicomMediaGroup UK
- Depending on experience
Junior Presentation Designer
Closing 11 May 2018
- Article 10
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.