Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
ASOS operates as both a digital retailer and uniquely as an independent media owner. A dedicated Partnerships team works with a selection of ASOS stocked brands to create aspirational and thought-inspiring work across the Fashion, Face + body and Sneakerbrand space. The Partnerships team has grown significantly over the last two years and has had much success within the media marketplace; significantly with integrated multi-media solutions. The Partnerships Team consists of a combination of Partnership Managers (working directly with advertisers, media buying agencies and fashion suppliers) & creative management (content, design and implementation) You will be surrounded by amazing creative talent all with their own area of expertise.
At ASOS, we pride ourselves on our original, market-leading multichannel content. Working as part of growing team, you will be a team player with experience and enthusiasm for art direction and content creation.
We are looking for an energetic, collaborative individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and isn’t content with the way things are. A strong appetite to influence change in consumer behaviour through storytelling and creativity is a must.
The role will report to the Senior Creative and work closely with the Midweight Creative as well as members of the Creative Content team. The Junior Creative position requires building relationships and collaborating internally across Brand experience with teams including Social, Design, Video, Fashion and Brand marketing.
- Commercial experience in Art direction at a brand or agency.
- Experience across video, design and photography.
- The ability to confidently develop and articulate your ideas and present them clearly.
- Portfolio packed with inventive and compelling multichannel creative work.
- Avid interest in youth culture, digital innovation, fashion and style.
- Full of fresh ideas that tap into the lifestyle of our 20-something customer.
- A true creative, who is able to explore and develop brilliant ideas.
- A collaborator and team player, comfortable working closely with a creative partner.
- Understanding and experience of working on brainstorms, pitches, creative concepts and campaign deliverables.
- Confident on set with an ability to lead narrative and creative content.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written.
- Hungry, enthused and unafraid of critique.
- Keynote, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud competency a strong advantage.
We work at a fast pace, collaborating with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally and juggling a number of projects concurrently – so finding this environment exciting rather than challenging, with an ability to adapt to change, is a must.
Content Production Manager
Closing 13 December 2020
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Photography & Video Content Quality Executive
Closing 7 January 2020
- TUI Group
Want more Junior Creative jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Copywriter jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Video Designer jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.