Junior Creative ProducerThis job listing has expired
A creative producer is required at this digital content creator, to design a range of visual content concepts and take these through to completion, meeting client briefs as well as time and budget constraints.
Our client produces digital content for businesses, including video content as well as copy and graphics.
You will be responsible for designing creative concepts which meet client objectives, and managing the production of quality visual content according to given briefs.
Key Responsibilities -
- Attend client meetings to understand and define their content objectives and requirements
- Liaise with visual content creators and create realistic project plans and cost estimates for projects
- Work with the business team to come up with creative concepts and put together proposals that will meet client objectives.
- Book and schedule visual content creators from the network and ensure they are appropriately briefed
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of visual content, ensuring it is high quality, on-brief, and delivered within time and budgetary constrains.
You will have good project management skills with experience estimating costs and efforts for visual work, and will also have the ability to effectively measure performance and deliver to tight deadlines.
Ideally you’ll have previously commissioned and managed creative freelancers and will be highly confident interpreting client objectives, presenting creative proposals, and subsequently producing high quality content which meets those objectives on time and on budget.
Lastly you’ll be a strong planner with a hands on attitude and the proven ability to prioritise multiple objectives simultaneously, without compromising on quality.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Lead - Blackbridge Communications
Closing 4 November 2017
Head of Delivery
Closing 12 November 2017
- Gemini People
- £90,000 to 120,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.