Junior Creative Copywriter (Digital)This job listing has expired
My client a boutique pure play creative agency are looking for a copywriter to join their team. The ideal candidate would be an inspiring individual with an unique voice and a distinctive writing style as well the ability and experience to think creatively. We would highly value previous experience for a consumer brand or even themselves reflected through their various social profiles. This is a great opportunity to work on world-class clients and an award winning supportive team.
* Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles
* A degree or diploma in language, Journalism, Communications or any other related field
* 1 - 4 years experience with working for an advertising or marketing agency (traditional or interactive) preferred
* Knowledge of search engine optimization, social media, and digital marketing
* A keen enthusiasm for and basic understanding of Web trends and technologies
* A solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles
* Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different writing demands
* Understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 15 November 2017
- Neko London
- temp, from remote
- £2,000 to 3,000 /mo
Freelance Middleweight / Senior Copywriter
Closing 22 October 2017
- PA Housing
- Walton on Thames
- £28,577 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Junior Creative Copywriter (Digital) jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.