Junior CopywriterThis job listing has expired
My client is looking for a Junior Copywriter with Beauty or Fashion experience.
You will be responsible for writing brand copy and proofing copy for all UK channels, both for B2C and B2B communications.
* Develop and pro-actively manage the copywriting process from concept through to delivery
* Manage the development, writing, editing and review
* Create and maintain messaging to ensure a consistent brand tone of voice
* Proofing all copy
* Build a content library of approved copy
* Review trends and competitor activity and present new ideas to deliver creative and compelling copy content
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
* Similar experience of writing marketing copy and other relevant support materials (preferably within the luxury sector)
* Effective communicator across all interfaces and relationships (internal and external)
* Real passion for the Beauty industry
* Creative Flair
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Copywriter for Greater London Authority
Closing 15 November 2017
- Greater London Authority
- perm, part time
- £31,533 pro rata pa
Freelance Middleweight / Senior Copywriter
Closing 22 October 2017
- PA Housing
- Walton on Thames
- £28,577 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Junior Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Proofreader jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.