Junior Copywriter 6 months FTC
The Copy Team produce all product page content, including product descriptions and brand information. The team also create copy for all category headers across the site. The team itself is made up of writers who have a flair for telling the customer about our amazing products and flagging things that the customer may not see in our images. Life at ASOS is fast paced - With around 3000 products getting shot every week, our team needs to ensure that the copy on these products is ready to go live on site as soon as possible; all the while ensuring that the tone of voice is
consistent throughout all our copy and the quality of what we write is kept to the highest possible standard. Not having a physical store, we need to make sure that every product comes to life through our descriptions. The Copy Writer will be responsible for writing the product descriptions for the site and ensuring the ASOS tone is consistent throughout.
What you'll be doing…
- The writing of product descriptions across womenswear, menswear and beauty, with the aim to deliver set daily targets.
- Writing to a house style with an authoritative, technical tone.
- Regulating and checking any relevant size, fit and care information fed from the buyers to maximise customers’ ease of selection and shopping on the site.
- Having a strong sense of commercial, brand and technical awareness, whilst keeping up to date with current trends.
- Ensuring the ASOS tone is accurate, informative and consistent throughout the site.
- Ensuring all shots and catwalk clips are present and of a high quality at copy stage.
- Working in conjunction with the Production Team to ensure all product launch dates are met.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- A good knowledge of general technical fashion terminology.
- Accomplished writing skills.
- Strong brand awareness.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently with a strong eye for detail.
- A good editorial understanding and visual awareness.
- Communication is key to the role and an ability to build strong relationships throughout the business.
- PC literate with working knowledge of, Outlook, Excel and digital asset management software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to rapid change.
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more…
Closing 17 March 2020
- TUI Group
Assistant Digital Designer
Closing 20 March 2020
Want more Junior Copywriter 6 months FTC jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.