About The Role:
It’s an exciting time within the AO Creative Studio, as we are beginning a journey of Creative Transformation. We are looking for a confident junior artworker who can follow the complicate brief and create various artworks for our marketing channels. This position will work closely with the senior artworker and other designers alongside content writers.
Based out of our Manchester creative hub, you’ll be joining a creative team responsible for producing BAU creatives as well as retouching our assets to maximise the quality of our work across out on and off-site content. With a great eye for detail and a real passion for artworking, you will need to be used to working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects. You’ll work collaboratively across major projects and campaigns, helping to ensure our studio output reaches its full potential.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing:
- Working to brand guidelines to produce assets for our websites, display advertising, our social media channels, CRM, Out-Of-Home ads and print artwork.
- Producing high quality product visuals in photoshop
- Working closely with the senior artworker to keep improving our design templates
- To follow the guidelines and correct asset use, while meeting the deadline
- Photo retouching
- Presentation deck design
A Few Things About You:
- Has genuine love for artworking
- A team player with a strong communication skill
- Fluent in using Adobe Photoshop
- Good knowledge of InDesign
- Knowledge of Adobe XD is a bonus but not essential
- Demonstrates good layout, design and typography skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as collaboratively
- Obsesses about the detail and has a huge passion for delivering quality work
A Bit About Us:
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 13 March 2022
Creative DTP Specialist
Closing 16 March 2022
- Tag Collective Arts
Closing 19 March 2022
- AO World PLC
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.