Junior Artworker - Integrated Marketing Agency
£20,000 - £25,000
Currently working with creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies.
They create a range of assets (from digital advertising, animation, data visualisation and print brochures to web design, experiential design and video content) that help their clients tell their stories and reach their target audiences in powerful, entertaining and informative ways.
They're now looking for an enthusiastic, creative and skilled artworker to produce brochures, banners, websites, reports, storyboards and presentations for pitches and client assets.
* Offering input into creative meetings and sharing ideas
* Assist the designers in the artworking of brochures, banners, websites, reports and presentations for a range of clients
* Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
* Occasionally assist with retouching and visualising
* Work with the account management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations
* Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
* Diverse portfolio which demonstrates work on banners, brochures, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
* A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
* Previous creative agency experience is desirable
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* A degree in a related discipline would be highly preferable
Apply for more details.
Middleweight Digital Designer - Fast Growing Agency
Closing 20 October 2017
- Source LF
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Midweight Graphic Designer for Excess Baggage Company
Closing 6 October 2017
- Excess Baggage Company
Want more Junior Artworker - Integrated Marketing Agency jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.