Junior Artworker/Creative ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
A world renowned British fashion brand based in Central London is looking for a Junior Artworker to join their team.
You will be reporting to the Head of Creative and work across packaging, large format, editorial and flyers. There will be a digital element to the role too so any digital experience would be beneficial. Overall you must be a fast worker and excellent a multitasking with the ability to turn a project around quickly with no loss of quality.
- To support all areas of the business with a range of artworking requests (and to develop a thorough understanding of internal requirements).
- To accurately respond to briefs, and to develop / set up artwork that is ready for print.
- To offer a positive, can-do attitude, to work as part of a team + contribute ideas.
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and across a number of briefs at one time.
- Adobe Creative suites - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Dreamweaver skills.
- Working closely with the Creative, Marketing, Social and Ecommerce teams.
- Retouching digital assets.
- Updating Seasonal Launch assets across all digital platforms.
- Proactive, focused and ambitious.
- Positive and forward-thinking.
- Committed and hard working.
- Highly creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualisation.
- Effective communication and organisation skills.
- Able to take on new ideas and direction.
- Fast worker (excellent at multi-tasking projects) with a cool head under fire.
- Proven ability to generate and visualise concepts to a high standard.
- Excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- A can do attitude, plus a willingness to learn and to progress your career.
- Effective time management skills + able to manage / prioritise workload.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience working within a professional creative/design team.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Graphic Designer - Azzurri Restaurants Ltd
Closing 17 October 2017
- Azzurri Group
- Competitive Day Rate
Group Senior Retail Designer for Clarks
Closing 20 October 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £30,000 - £37,000 + benefits
Want more Junior Artworker/Creative Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.