Jr. Graphic Designer
At Frasers Group we’re rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we’re serving our consumers with the world’s best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we’re elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers, and GAME.
We’re currently looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team. This role will be heavily involved in creating marketing material to help the business at every level. An exciting opportunity to be involved in the creative process and contribute to a business that is constantly growing.
- Design and developing in-store elements, such as vouchers, signage, hoarding, window vinyl, window displays, wayfinding, etc.
- Design and development for external facing marketing material, such as posters, advertisements, content for digital screens, etc.
- Design and development of editorial graphics for the Style News
- Supporting the Senior Design Lead and Graphic Designer with internal and external communications, including building presentations, proposals, pitches, wrap up decks, etc.
- Conceptualize visuals and development designs following a brief
- Assisting with artworking for any marketing material
- Assisting with social media graphics, including resizing assets, editing/resizing videos
- Assist with the management of assets, typography, logos, icons and branding
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
- Valid working rights for the EMEA countries
- 1-2 years experience working in a Design role
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop
- Able to manage time effectively and manage multiple projects
- Work efficiently to a deadline
- Passion for fashion, and understanding of Luxury & Streetwear industry
- Strong communicator who is able to liase at all levels
- Able to work independently and is a self starter
- Strong design portfolio with digital and physical projects
- Think without limits and take the team with you
You will see the possible in the impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for the business and ensuring everyone you are working with is with you on the journey.
- Own it and back yourself
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not arrogance. You will take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and own the outcome, good or bad.
- Don’t hesitate and act with purpose
You will move with pace and clear intent, always striving to improve what we do. You will be comfortable juggling multiple priorities, acting both decisively and instinctively without overreliance on direction and management.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Assistant Print Designer - Menswear
Closing 24 March 2023
Junior Designer (Editorial/Publishing)
Closing 1 May 2023
- Hal Leonard Europe
£23,000 to 25,000 per annum
Closing 22 May 2023
- THG plc
Want more Jr. Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.