JUNIOR ARTWORKER FOR HEAD
We are looking for a talented Junior Artworker to join our ever expanding Creative Studio in London.
This is a great opportunity for a super keen junior, who is looking to kick off their design career. In our unique studio environment you will be encouraged to grow and develop your skills as well as being given the opportunity to work on exciting briefs and see your work in the real world.
You should be bursting with ideas, a keen problem solver with a passion for digital design and have an obsessive interest in sports and digital innovation.
- Must have an obsessive attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Demonstrable understanding of printing techniques and stock types
- The ability to work across digital and print platforms to artwork our final deliverables
- Designing and delivering online banners for our retailers
- Be hands on in building out the deliverables for our key product camapaigns
- Artworking and prepping assets for print
- Social posts: Stills and GIFs
- Templated website output
- Transcreation and language adaptations
- Support the wider creative team in helping them bring their creative vision to life
You will need 1-2 years’ experience working as an artworker in print and digital. You will need to show commitment and determination to help our brand develop and stand out on platforms. As well as Creative Suite, it would be beneficial to be proficient in using editing software such as Premier and other graphic design software and hardware.
- You should be responsible for your own work and have a passion and willingness to contribute to projects
- Naturally creative and imaginative with experience of checking artwork
- A keen eye for premium brand experiences across all platforms
- A brilliant portfolio demonstrating recent cross-platform adaptation and artworking
- Application of user-centred design across all work
- Understanding of web accessibility and its impact on design
- Understanding of creating well crafted social content experiences
- Must be a team player who thrives on working alongside colleagues and external consultants across a wide range of briefs
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Flexible and willing to adapt design ideas to meet technical criteria
- An interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies, as well
as in commercial trends and innovations (e.g. special effects, photography, film, sound, animation, etc.)
If this is the sort of career opportunity you’re looking for, please apply with a cover letter, CV and portfolio.
Senior Designer - Being Brands
Closing 19 October 2018
start 1st October 2018
- Being Brands
Closing 20 October 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.