JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETER - Bilingual ENGLISH/SPANISHThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a young, brilliant bilingual English/Spanish Junior Digital Marketer. The Communication & Marketing Team is located in our Swiss headquarter, a design environment where talents bring innovative solutions on a daily basis. Average age around 30 years, a multinational Company, a lot of space for creativity and learning opportunities. The head of Communication will train the new figure, and guide him/her through the challenging tasks of the digital marketing, in our growing automotive Company! This position is better suited for a newly graduated or a young professional figure with 1 to 4 years of experience: curious, dynamic, truly interested in a permanent work opportunity in Switzerland. If you recognize yourself in the Junior Digital Marketer we are looking for, apply today and we’ll get back to you soon.
- Management of the Company’s online store and website
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Packaging & Labeling design
- Copywriting for online and offline activities
- Daily management of social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Making phone calls to sell out
- Bilingual: English + Spanish
- Excellent skills in design conceptualization, branding, typography and layout
- Full knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Premiere
- Full knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, Wordpress and Magento
- Full knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics and SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and proactivity approach
- Degree in related field or equivalent practical experience, with a solid portfolio
Starting date: ASAP (ideally within September 2017)
Working Hours : 42 per week, 5 days from Mon to Fri
Benefits : Elastic hours, a certain degree of autonomy, a specific training, occasionally some business trip, and of course lots of free Nespresso coffee and water to keep you on top of your game.
Please apply with an updated cv in pdf format, written in English, an accompanying letter to make us understand your motivation, and especially a portfolio of your works.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETER - Bilingual ENGLISH/SPANISH jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Copywriter jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Team jobs, Automotive Designer jobs, Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Web Designer jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Usability Analyst jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Journalist jobs, Writer jobs, Events Manager jobs, Intern jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, Media Planner jobs, PR Account Manager jobs, Publicist jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.