JUNIOR CREATIVE FOR HEAD
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious JUNIOR CREATIVE for our Creative Studio in London (UK). Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive and compelling story.
This is a great opportunity for the sports fanatic who is ready to kick on in their creative career. You should be keen to develop your skills and we will give you the platform to grow and thrive.
You’ll be working within our creative team on the ideation, creative thinking, and crafting concepts on the many marketing and communication projects we produce for our various digital channels (web, mobile, social media, apps, interactive, film, video, etc.). Candidates should be bursting with ideas and have an obsessive interest in sports, digital innovation. As a person with creative experience, you’ll be expected to tell a story that can translate across our multiple channels and touchpoints.
Additionally, you must love to craft ideas through innovative tech and inspire those around you.
- To take a brief and think up creative concepts that are relevant to the project.
- Demonstrating an understanding of UX/UI and web development. We’re looking to be industry leaders, not followers
- Continually maintain awareness of customer user behaviour in order to maximize their experience and generate sales
- Understands the benefits and can demonstrate the experience of a redline and multiple platform use
- Has the ability to take a creative idea and guide cross platform execution
- Is comfortable taking a creative brief from ideation to decking out the story and creative objectives
- Passionate about keeping up-to-date of changes in design, changes in the digital/technological landscape and isn’t afraid to share this knowledge with the wider team
- Aid the wider creative and marketing teams in the understanding and production of cutting-edge thinking. You will be working from a blank sheet, no idea is off limits, how you go about it is up to you.
You will need 1-2 years’ experience working in a design or creative agency. You will need to show commitment and determination to help our brand develop and stand out on all digital platforms. Must be proficient in Creative Suite and comfortable and confident creating decks to explain your thinking.
- You should be responsible for your own work and have a passion for driving your vision forward
- Naturally creative and imaginative
- A keen eye for premium, luxurious brand experiences across all digital channels
- Have had experience in working on cross-platform briefs from inception (creative ideation)
- A brilliant portfolio of recent cross-platform, multi-device and multi-touchpoint work
- Application of user-centred design across all work
- Understanding of web accessibility and its impact on design
- Ability to weave in a high degree of interactivity into creative concepts to maximize the user experience
- Understanding of creating well crafted social content experiences (sight and sound)
- Experience working closely and effectively with designers in turning ideas into well crafted digital and tangible experiences
- Ability to work with developers to test the functionality of the end product
- A team player who thrives working alongside colleagues and external consultants across a wide range of briefs
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Understanding of what appeals to different target audiences
- Flexible and willing to adapt ideas to meet user and technical criteria
- A keen interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies, as well as in commercial trends and innovations (e.g. special effects, photography, film, sound, animation, etc.)
If this is the sort of career opportunity you’re looking for, please apply with a cover letter, CV and portfolio
Designer - Print, Packaging & Web for Tossed
Closing 21 October 2018
- Tossed - The Healthier Eating Place
- £27.5K - £32.5K Dependant on Experience
JUNIOR ARTWORKER FOR HEAD
Closing 6 October 2018
Want more JUNIOR CREATIVE FOR HEAD jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Social Media Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.