Internship opportunities: Health Intelligence – User Experience Research Intern
The Health Intelligence team at MSR Cambridge is dedicated to advancing Healthcare and Life Sciences with AI. Our mission is to solve these challenges following Microsoft’s AI Principles of: fairness, reliability & safety, inclusiveness, privacy & security, accountability and transparency in a multidisciplinary team.
As a User Experience Research intern, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team that develops solutions to problems that span multiple healthcare and life science research domains, in particular the following core areas:
- Hospital Care.
- Mental Health.
- Medical Imaging.
- Synthetic Biology.
We are looking for diverse User Experience expertise with experience or interest in Healthcare or Life Sciences.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team on real-world health applications.
- Conduct mixed methods user research (e.g. ethnography, interviews etc).
- Translate findings into practical design insights.
- Deploy prototype technologies and evaluate their impact on social practice.
- Write and present your findings in technical documents or papers.
- Be enrolled in a PhD in HCI, CSCW or a related field (e.g. Psychology, Sociology Anthropology, Health Psychology, Health Informatics).
- Have experience or interest working in healthcare domain.
- Have demonstrated proficiency through one or more publications at relevant venues.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Want more Internship opportunities: Health Intelligence – User Experience Research Intern jobs?
Want to find more User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Researcher jobs, Assistant Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.