Internship, Run/Train Apparel Design
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Design concept and technical sketching.
- Market research and design trend analysis.
- Assist in preparing for seasonal design review presentations.
- Work with design team to create and maintain development tech packs.
- Participate in product fit sessions.
- Manage design data base with apparel team.
- Assist with Color CAD’s and cross seasonal Color CAD edits and revisions.
- Attend weekly cross functional team meetings.
- Candidates, enrolled in a college level degree program with a design related concentration.
- A strong eye for detail and refinement.
- Strong drawing, rendering and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills coupled with a pro-active, team based personality.
- Show self-motivation, maturity, drive and the desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to take direction and be proactive in assisting team members.
- Show effective project time management.
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Acquire and share knowledge/skills.
- Competency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Footwear Designer 2, Performance Running
Closing 26 May 2020
Internship, Color And Material Design
Closing 26 May 2020
Want more Internship, Run/Train Apparel Design jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.