Internship: Graphic Design & Digital Art
You are naturally passionate when it comes to designing posters, assembling videos & shorts, taking & editing
photos, and any other creation that unleashes your creativity. At the same time you are fascinated by people,
you are able to extract their emotions through your art and are intrigued by the events industry. Ultimately
you are a passionate and flexible talent that gets things done! Sounds like you?
English Cafe Malta organizes many types of regular and special events for the international community in
Malta since 2014! Our mission is helping people to connect, have fun and grow! We have a lot of energy,
passion and dynamism, but at the same time we are also very organised, reliable, and effective. We are an
international and young team with an open mind and friendly attitude.
The internship includes 2 parts: the main one of Graphic Design & Digital Art and a second part of Event
Operations. Below a non-exhaustive list of the main functions (other tasks could be added/changed).
- Design posters, templates, catalogues, images, clothes, materials, and other forms of digital art.
- Edit the videos and transform them into engaging reels, TikTox, etc.
- Edit pictures and transform them into attractive content for our social media, website, etc.
- Take video and pictures (or coordinate/train the other team members to get you what you need).
- Edit and improve the digital design of the website and update its content.
- Research and brainstorm new content ideas as well as artistic strategies.
- Optional: appearing in the content created (mainly videos) as a Brand Ambassador.
- Optional: schedule the content marketing in our social media at the best times.
- Optional: elaborate attractive texts (copywriting) according to our tone of voice, plus right hashtags.
- Main: taking pictures, videos and other material to feed your creative pipeline.
- Setting up/closing down the material before/after the event.
- Greeting registering, cashing the guests.
- Befriending, introducing and matching our guests in social groups according to our criteria.
- Coordinating the social activities, games, karaoke, competitions, etc.
- Collecting feedback through surveys/questionnaires, etc.
- Any experience (even for personal use) in graphic design, video creation, pictures editing.
- Any experience with software for graphic design, video creation, pictures editing.
- Optional: any experience with Wordpress and Elementor.
- English level at least B2 preferably.
- Creative, aesthetic sense and lateral thinker.
- Organised, reliable and effective.
- Team Player.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Ambitious, willing to learn and open to feedback.
- Proactive, assertive and problems solving approach.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Junior Visual Communication Designer
Closing 29 May 2023
Rand 15,000 to 18,000 per month
Internship - UX/UI Designer
Closing 27 May 2023
Product Design Intern (12month FTC)
Closing 7 April 2023
- Live Nation
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
Want more Internship: Graphic Design & Digital Art jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.