Internship, Color And Material Design
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Support the Head of Color and Material in managing and updating the seasonal color palette.
- Create Color & Material moodboards which reflect relevant market & Industry trends.
- Create one individual self-directed product design presentation throughout the summer based on a PUMA relevant direction. Present this design project to the full design team at the end of the internship.
- Assist the Head of Color & Material by helping to build color presentations & presentation boards.
- Learn the basics of tech pack building, palette and trend research, and the color & material process.
- Assist the inline teams with color cad creation and all associated system work.
- Assist with color & material library support.
- Undergrad Student.
- Industrial Design, Apparel Design, Graphic Design or Textiles.
- A passion for sport and sports product.
- Sophomore level or higher.
- Exceptional and refined level of form, color and material understanding.
- Excellent presentation creation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Exceptional graphic design skills.
- Exceptional sketching skills.
- 3D Modeling knowledge a plus (Modo, Rhino).
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Closing 6 June 2020
- San Francisco, San Jose
Digital Design Internship, SNKRS
Closing 6 June 2020
- New York
Want more Internship, Color And Material Design jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Textile Designer jobs, Colour Grader jobs, Colour Stylist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.