International Marketing Planner - BloomingdalesThis job listing has expired
Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale’s marketing team, you’ll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You’ll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale’s brand. As part of our creative team, you’ll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design - Bloomingdale’s is your destination for amazing opportunities.
The function of the International Marketing Planner is to partner with the Manager of Tourism Special Programs to identify key drivers and assist in establishing programs on both a national and regional level that will positively affect the tourism business for Bloomingdale’s.
Conduct industry research, maintain competitive analysis & provide strategic recommendations:
• Maintain updated file of tourism related information, including monthly hotel occupancy rates, international and domestic travel patterns, tourism promotions & currency exchange rates
• Identify areas of opportunity and make recommendations to generate increased traffic and raise customer average spend
• Assist Manager in identifying key national opportunities and defining broader scope of Tourism Program
• Update weekly International Marketing reporting template and distribute results to Management and Executive Committees
• Track and maintain yearly department results and communicate via 2 main vehicles: year-end analysis and flash report
Coordination and Development of Advertising and Collateral:
• Work with Creative Team to develop International Marketing ads and collateral, including direct mail, promotion communications, invitations and Visitors Center materials (incl. multi-lingual store directories, history and tour operator brochures)
• Create briefs for all projects, ensuring that strategy is in support of overall store image and Program objectives. Present to Creative Team and engage in discussion regarding concept development
• Revise and reprint collateral as needed, including co-branded hotel referral cards and Visitors Center savings passes for all markets
• Monitor inventory levels (provided by Tourism Managers) to ensure that sufficient lead time is given for production
• Partner with Account Executives and Production Department to ensure cost-effectiveness of all printing
• Partner with Tourism Managers & Visitor Center staffs to ensure that store associates are familiar with ads, collateral and Program elements
• Maintain project process calendar to ensure timely delivery of all marketing assets
• Partner with Finance Department to effectively manage approved budget, purchase orders and invoices
Management of NYC Partnerships:
• Create Visitor packages with hotels, convention, incentive and group travelers. Negotiate a gift card component and unique added-value offers with business partners.
• Negotiate proposals with key group event partners (Tour Operators, Destination Management Companies, Convention and Meeting Planners and local Attractions)
• Develop and maintain relationships with hotel concierge via personal visits.
• Work with outside vendors to develop visitor merchandise, including gifts with purchase or special promotional/seasonal gifts
Implement and maintain tourism initiatives at store-level to ensure customer experiential excellence:
• Coordinate in-store training, Procedure Alerts, Program Fact Sheets and distribution of monthly calendar of events
• Ensure that staff is thoroughly briefed on International Marketing programs, store policies and events, local attractions and promotions. Compile and maintain Procedure Manual, defining standards for Center appearance and staff behavior.
• Work with in-store International Personal Shopping Specialists to facilitate specialized services to international customers inclusive of: shopping tours, language assistance, group events.
• Conduct unique tourism experiences for customers: group events, tours, breakfast fashion shows
• Regularly communicate with Store Senior Management to increase support for Program initiatives
• Maintain ongoing analysis of local programs and provide strategic recommendations to management for elevating Tourism Program
• 1-3 Years Marketing Experience
• Persuasive Oral & Written Communication Skills
• Highly Analytical
• Detail/Process Oriented
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more International Marketing Planner - Bloomingdales jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Promotions Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.