Internal Communications Manager - Entertainment Brand
Internal Communications Manager
We are searching for an Internal Communications Manager to join this fun and truly awesome film and enterainment brand. Based in their incredible London stuido, you will sit within their 'People Team' and primarily deliver all communications and campaigns to an internal audience.
This role has huge scope and an international outreach, as you will need to engage with their offices globally from the US to Asia! You will always be challenged and never bored, managing all internal channels including email, digital screens and print. You wilk have exposure to the Leadership team, working closesly with them to ensure a brilliant employee experience, aligned with their brand!
This role will suit somebody who is good at building strong working relationships, thrives working in a fast-paced and creative environment and loves multi-tasking, keeping cool under pressure.
Responsibilities of the Internal Communications Manager include:
- Inputting to and executing an internal comms strategy and deliver the schedule
- Leading on the internal brand guidelines, ensuring communications are on-brand globally
- Updating and maintaining their internal intranet
- Work with various areas of the business to collate and publicise latest progress and company news
- Produce content for the intranet and internal enewsletters
- Create and deliver all internal events
- Recording the monthly Managing Director Update video
- Establish a strategy and routine for keeping the business updated
- Be the main point of contact for all internal enquiries
- Jointly manage the employee engagement surveys
To be the successful Internal Communications Manager:
- 3/4+ years experience in an internal communications role
- Evident experience of executing an internal comms strategy in a creative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and confident personality
If this sounds like you, please feel free to apply now!
Senior Social Media Executive - Ted Baker
Closing 5 October 2017
- Ted Baker
- Competitive Salary
Social Media Manager for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Want more Internal Communications Manager - Entertainment Brand jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.