Internal Communications Manager – Channels & Partnering
Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
The Internal Communications Manager – Channels & Partnering will play a key role in the Internal Communications team at ASOS. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning and shaping our internal channels strategy, and act as a business partner to two divisions, Technology and Operations, supporting the divisional leadership teams.
The Corporate Comms & Events team at ASOS is responsible for all internal communications, corporate communications, and internal and external business events at ASOS. This role sits within the dedicated Internal Comms function and will work closely with the Senior Internal Communications Manager and Internal Communications Partner.
You will be…
- Building on and developing an effective internal channels strategy to excite, educate and inform ASOSers, wherever they are based.
- Managing the editorial calendar to ensure communications are timely and targeted.
- Writing and editing accurate, consistent and engaging content in our ASOS tone of voice.
- Creating highly visual and dynamic video content, including editing a bi-weekly video update.
- Creating multi-channel business-wide campaigns to bring key initiatives to life for ASOSers.
- Ensuring appropriate use of our internal communications channels.
- Continually measuring, reviewing and improving our channels approach.
- Keeping up to date with new innovations, technologies and best practice in the industry.
Business partnering – Technology and Operations.
- Working closely with the Technology and Operations leadership teams and business heads on divisional leadership communications.
- Developing and maintaining strong and trusted partnerships with leaders and managers within Technology and Operations, providing constructive challenge and acting as a sounding board, advisor and coach.
- Developing an internal comms strategy for the two divisions that feeds into the overall ASOS internal comms approach.
- Supporting the divisions with creative, tailored solutions and providing critical expertise to leaders and managers that will support business plans and follow best practice.
- Developing culturally aligned engagement strategies to ensure that ASOSer’s feel they belong.
- Owning and delivering the comms and engagement aspect of the ASOS People Experience within your business area, ensuring that this is aligned with the broader PX internal comms strategy owned by the Snr. IC Manager.
- Promoting the profile of communications to ensure key stakeholders are engaged at the right time in critical business activity with a comms impact.
- Collaborating with the broader Internal Comms, Corporate Comms & Events team to ensure that your plans are aligned, and the most effective channels are leveraged.
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- Previous experience of IC partnering and channels management within a fast-paced, dynamic organisation.
- A proven track record of delivering interesting and engaging communications in cross-functional, international organisations.
- A flair for writing and a strong eye for design, who has experience of managing design and digital production processes, as well as having the hands-on skills to create visuals and video.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers.
- The ability to effectively leverage resources within the team to deliver great results.
- The confidence to communicate with employees at all levels, flexing their style as necessary.
- Strong technical knowledge gained from creating content for digital platforms, and an understanding and interest in emerging technologies and trends.
- The ability to keep calm and deliver in the face of competing priorities and short timescales.
- The ability to build collaborative, meaningful relationships across the business.
- Strong project management skills.
- A proactive mindset and positive, can-do attitude.
- The ability to consider the bigger picture as well as the detail.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching.
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more.
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you.
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes.
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms.
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few.
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales.
International Social Marketing Manager
Closing 3 October 2020
Internal Communications Executive – Strategy & Leadership
Closing 4 October 2020
- perm, from remote
Want more Internal Communications Manager – Channels & Partnering jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Fashion Events jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Events Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs, Events Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.