Intermediate Web Developer for Scopic SoftwareThis job listing has expired
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world.
We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe.
he company is looking to hire a talented Intermediate+ Web Developer. Work hours are flexible and projects are interesting and challenging.
• 3+ years of software development experience;
• Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills;
• Strong experience with frameworks and libraries (e.g., jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS and Laravel);
• Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS;
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases;
• Experience implementing modern user interfaces;
• Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications;
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills;
• Stable internet connection and home computer;
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
Skills Preferred (Optional):
• Desire to learn additional programming languages;
• Experience with audio and video programming;
• Experience with Amazon Services.
This is a full-time position. Hourly rate range $10-$16/hr depending upon skills and experience. Please apply online: Or send your CV in English and hourly rate requirements
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Intermediate Web Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.