Interactive Designer & Editor - The New York TimesThis job listing has expired
The New York Times is looking for an interactive designer and editor who can envision and create presentations that incorporate audio, video, still images and text. This person will work with fellow designers, reporters and editors to create enterprise projects as well as features connected to breaking news. Please send us portfolio links and a memo that describes how your design experience makes you a good fit for this team.
Applicants should submit a résumé, examples of previous work, and a memo outlining their ideas.
The memo should present specific ideas for how we develop Opinion journalism at The New York Times. Please address these questions:
- How does Opinion become more relevant in our readers’ daily lives?
- How will we distinguish our points of view from the cacophony of voices across many platforms and outlets?
- Which subjects should Opinion focus on, and how would you approach all aspects of one of those subjects?
- What should the Opinion section stop doing?
- In addition to Opinion writers and editors, what should our team look like to get all of this done?
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Interactive Designer & Editor - The New York Times
Closing 7 November 2017
- The New York Times
- New York
Senior Visual Designer - DigitasLBi
Closing 26 October 2017
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.